We were very surprised last night when I decided to massage Isabella's gums and noticed 2 rough spots on her bottom gums....again, I touched and yes, they are teeth, and two!!
Lately she's been drooling more here and there, putting everything in her mouth, so we knew she was teething but she's been SO good that we didn't have a clue!
Last week she had started sticking out her tongue, pretty much non stop, and keeping it out. First, I thought maybe someone at daycare had shown her how to stick her tongue out, but it wasn't that, because she just kept the tongue out.....so we didn't know what it was, and I was actually going to mention it to the dr. when we go next week.....well, now, mystery solved: she was rubbing her tongue against her new teeth!!! Too funny!
She is such as great baby, so far, it was only last night around midnight that she couldn't sleep and I had to rock her for about 30 min, but other than that, you seriously could not know she was getting teeth!
It seems a bit early but I think she's heard us enough explain to Tyler that no, Isabella can't eat our food yet, she needs teeth first....so maybe she is getting them quick because of that?
No comments:
Post a Comment