Thursday, March 31, 2011
Tuesday, March 8th, 2011
Was the day my dad died. He had a sudden heart attack and died pretty much on the spot while he was at work at the hospital. The good thing is that he didn't suffer. The bad news is that he is gone and that like with any unexpected death, we never got a chance to say goodbye. I got the call from my mom around 10:30 a.m. our time, and was on a plane to Madrid by 5:30 p.m. I got there the next day, Wednesday, March 9th, at 2:30 p.m. in time for his cremation, which was scheduled for that afternoon. This is all still very sad for me and I can't really write much about it yet, but I did want to put a note on the blog. I may add more thoughts later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry for your loss........
Thank you Linda!
Post a Comment