Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Project closet organizer

I forgot to do a before pic. Of course when we took the old shelf out werealized we had to paint, so we did that Sunday morning. It was dry in the afternoon so Rich got the drill and stuff and started mounting while I was with the kids. We had dinner, put the kids to bed, kept working on it non stop and called it quits around 10:30 pm. We had done enough that we were able to hang most of Rich's clothes and then just some of mine on a bar to get them out of the bed so we could sleep on it. The floor was still filled with stuff. Rich took Monday off to work on it and I took a couple of hours from work, and we were able to finish it before picking up the kids. It is amazing that even though it is more organized, we did not ewallly vain extra space....though i think our clothes will not wrinkle as much from being jammed into the closet!

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

No comments: